Monday, October 29, 2012

XXXII. WAI WAI WAI BRAND Oriental Style Instant Noodles



Brand: WAI WAI
Name: Oriental Style Instant Noodles
Price: 0,40 €


Wow, these noodles, I ate them today, and it wasn't my first time eating them,... but somehow,... I don't understand it, maybe my taste in Ramen changed after having tested so many nice A-plusses,... you gotta read for yourself the rest of this review...


blurred, because I was shakingly starving/starvingly shaking
The dry noodle brick makes a nice snack for it is already salted properly. Just grab it with both hands and munch it like a hamburger. *CRUNCH*



This noodle soup... tasted like total shit. Seriously. Maybe I put in too much water, because I found them a tad bit too tasteless. On the other hand, what the FUCKING HELL is 'Oriental Style' supposed to be for a flavour??? The broth tasted really weird, reaaaally reaaaaaally strange tastes, I can't even describe it, I can only mention that it did not taste good. The noodles were strangely tasteless, too, so that the whole soup was a drag to force down your throat. I think I enjoyed that soup some years ago, but now, even in a starving mode, I find this one reaaallyy disgusting and almost eatable.

Rating: E+ (the + because it is still pretty ok as a DRY snack)

No comments:

Post a Comment