Sunday, September 23, 2012

XXVI. Mama Oriental Rice Vermicelli Tom Yum Koong Flavour



Brand: MAMA
Name: Oriental Rice Vermicelli Tom Yum Koong Flavour
Price: 0,50 €


AHH I can't read Thai so I had no fucking clue what the name of these Noodles were untill I googled 'MAMA Shrimps' and looked up the pictures. Yeah me! Har har. 
OTL

Fact is: If the package of ramen is red or hot orange, (I love the color hot orange hahaha I'm such a chick) it might be most likely an indication that the content is pretty hot. Even without adding the extra pack of chili powder. Just FYI for you Ramen-noobs out there, if you didn't know^^



There was a pack of some dark red paste in it. When I cut it open to pop out the content, (I always cut open the sachets because I never rip it open. That'll only cause a disaster of spoiling everything everywhere. Ramen can be a motherfucker if you don't handle it right. Or if you're obviously an idiot. So am I.) something went on my finger. When I licked it up, it sizzeld on my tongue, seriously, so hot is that damn shiat!!! But it was pretty nice, though, haha.



The broth looks preeeetty red, and the smell when opening the lid to cover the noodles while getting mushy was reaaaaaally fierce, too. The noodles are very thin, which I personally don't like that much, and they also don't get that soft for me to find them awesome. But I absolutely love the broth. It's hot, but you can (or I could :P) still eat it, it's actually not that brutal at all! Well, I could slurp the soup without any problems, my nose just started to run after I almost finished the bowl. It also tastes nicely of shrimps and seafood underneath the hotness.

Rating: If you're not a pussy and into hot stuff, I recommend this Ramen. A




No comments:

Post a Comment