Sunday, July 29, 2012

XVI. VEWONG A-One Instant Noodlesoup Chicken Flavour


Brand: VEWONG
Name: A-One Instant Noodlesoup Chicken Flavour
Price: 0,50 €



Boring. Simply BOOOOOOOOOORING!!! I won’t review these normal A-One Ramen again in the future. There’s not much to say about it. High quality package, nice colours,... I think I will stop writing about these fucking packages, too, who cares about them anyway. It’s all rubbish, and after you have taken everything from the inside, you just throw it away like trash. Lol.


check out mah sexy Barbie bowl xD
I tried to get the dry noodles into a bowl too small, so I tried to break that bitch into little pieces. I ended up sweeping the entire kitchen floor. Asshole. Yeah, I’m talking to you, you brick of a noodle.



 There is not much to say about the taste. Common chicken flavour, nothing special, a little bit too plain. The noodles I cooked were still quite a little bit too unsoft for me to like them, but maybe the water I used was too cold or I just didn’t get it right because I just came back at 1 PM from partying, having a maleficent hangover and the cold disgusting feeling of abandoness when I realized there was no food but Instant Noodles in da house. Well, at least the green stuff on top makes the soup look a little bit less boring than it really tastes. 
-_______-

Rating: C-

2 comments: